For every booking that is completed and successfully checked out on Vanitee, you will be taking 80% of the price payable from clients, and the remaining 20% will be distributed across 3 channels:
(i) Customer Credit Rebate - 10%
(ii) Credit Card Transaction Fee - 5%
(iii) Vanitee Fee - 5%
Do I have to pay 20% for Manual Bookings?
This business model is not applicable to manual bookings.
However, if a client chooses to pay by cash, no payouts will be made to the artist. And if the client chooses to pay via Vanitee Pay or Vanitee's Credit Card Payments, the Credit Card Transaction Fee of 5% will apply.