How do I claim for a Client Refund? (Client Refund Policy)
Partner services on the Vanitee platform should meet minimum quality standards regarding safety, access and cleanliness, they should be consistent with the description provided by the Partner. If a Customer who books and pays for a service that suffer a 'Service Issue' because the service does not meet Vanitee standards, Customer may be eligible for a refund in accordance with the Client Refund Policy.
Vanitee will (at our discretion) either provide the Customer with a refund in credits or use reasonable efforts to find and book the Customer another comparable service for any unused consumption. The amount of refund will depend on the nature of the Service Issue suffered.
A Valid "Service Issue" must fall in either of these three categories:
1) The Partner cancels an appointment 24 hours or less before the scheduled start of the appointment, or fails to provide the Customer with the reasonable ability to access the service
2) The description of the service in the listing on the Mobile Application is materially different from the actual service (such as the actual service provided, colour, etc.)
3) The service is not generally provided as described
To submit a valid claim for refund, a Customer is required to:
(1) Not have directly or indirectly caused the Service Issue
(2) Have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Service Issue with the Partner prior to making a claim for a Service Issue.
(3) Check out the appointment via credit card payment on Vanitee
(4) Submit a review with regards to the appointment
(5) Bring the Service Issue to our attention within 2 hours after the start of your appointment (including photographs or other evidence) and respond to our requests for information or cooperation
Once your refund request has been submitted, our Vanitee Happiness team will pass a decision to refund within 7 working days.
If the refund is approved, you will receive the refund within another 7 working days from the decision date. We will refund you via credits on our system.
Find out more about our Terms of Service, Service Guidelines and Standards, Trust & Safety Promise as well as our Happiness Guarantee. If you still have questions regarding the policy, please contact us.