How do I add/edit my housecall address?
To add a housecall address, first go to your "Settings" page.
For iOS Users
1) Click on the icon on the top right corner of your profile page.
2) At the "Settings" page, click on "Update Housecall Address". You can now add an address.
3) Click on "Add", on the top right corner of the page or "Add Address". To edit an address that you have already saved, simply tap on the existing address and click "edit", on the bottom left corner of the page.
4) Then, search for your address in the field provided. When done, click on "Save". Your new address is now ready for using.
For Android Users
You will be able to add a new address or edit an address when trying to book an appointment.
1) Click on "Add New Location" to specify a new address.
2) The address book will show you your current available addresses. Click the "+" on the top right corner of the page to add a new address. Click the pen icon to edit your current address.
3) Search for the address you would like to add.
4) Once you are done searching for your location, fill in the details and click "Add Address".