When a client does not book you online via Vanitee, and instead makes a future appointment with you somewhere else (e.g. via the phone, e-mail, face-to-face, etc) - you can add the appointment manually on to Vanitee.
It's good practice to add these external appointments onto Vanitee. This way, online customers who are looking to book you will choose a time-slot that is in accordance to your most up-to-date and accurate schedule. No double bookings will take place!
In addition, adding these appointments manually helps keep proper records for your future reference in terms of client database, business statistics, and increase your online word-of-mouth via reviews/social connections.
To add an appointment (made elsewhere) manually on iOS:
1) Go to your appointments tab at the bottom left corner of your page, and click on the "+" at the top right corner of your page.
2) Fill in the details of your new client and click "Save".
3) Select the service(s) that the client would like to book, and click "Continue".
4) Select the booking details (Day, time, location, and additional notes), and click "Create Booking".
5) Choose whether to notify customer or not with the pop-up at the bottom, after selecting "Create Booking".
To add an appointment (made elsewhere) manually on Android:
1) Click on the "+" icon at the top right corner, under your appointments tab.
2) Fill in your appointment details and click "Instant Book" to add the appointment.
How do I edit a service?
1) Log in to your account as a professional and go to your list of services at the bottom tab bar, second icon from the left.
2) To add a service, click on the "+" icon located at the top right corner of the page. Choose the categories that your service belongs to, and fill in the details. Be sure to write in an enticing description to encourage customers to book your service! You will be able to add photos to your services soon!
3) To edit a service, choose the service that you would like to edit and click on it. Then click on "View Service". Edit your title, description and price by typing, and use the "-" and "+" icons to change your duration, buffer time, and booking lead time.
4) If you are no longer offering a service, click on "Unlist" at the top right corner to delete the service from your service listings.
What gets sent to my Clients when a new booking is made manually by me?
An SMS confirmation will be sent to them. Here's how it will look like: